Greenarch offers a new technology for the Ukrainian market of building of wooden house – dome houses. By mastered this technology of production of bent-laminated structures we can carry out such projects. Dome houses are considered by the architects as the world’s most promising and enduring kind of a modern house.
Dome houses have many advantages:
- Dome shape structure keeps perfect energy balance, which has a positive effect on the energy efficiency of such building
- Simple and natural ventilation
- Reduction up to 50% of costs for heating and cooling
- Decrease of expenses on materials, since the surface of the sphere is less than the surface area of a cube
- In a wooden house the most expensive item is – wooden beam, and on the average house area of 150-180 m2 it equals 70-80 m3 of log, whereas in dome house of the same area it is 10-14 m3 bent-laminated structures
- Dome houses are light weight and high strength, enabling lighter pier foundation; in addition, they are able to withstand the snow load on the roof of about 650 kg. per 1 square meter
- Dome houses blend into any landscape and due to its shape they look eco-friendly everywhere
- In dome house there are no restrictions of planning, as supporting structures is the dome itself, and you can organize the interior space as you wish
- Dome house may have to levels since our structural beams allow reaching the height of the top of the dome up to 7.5 meters.